Capital funding for the construction of community halls, old-aged residences,classrooms and boarding establishments, including:
- Building a pre-primary and a primary school in the Ndwedwe District.
- Refurbishment and extensions to a primary school for Zulu-speaking children with cerebral palsy in Reunion, KwaZulu-Natal.
- Construction of a library and science block at a secondary school at Khula Village, Mtubatuba.
- Supply of equipment to a trade school at Nyuswa.
- Hydroponic tunnel and pack house at the S. Dass School for the Disabled in Phoenix.
- Construction of a resource centre for the Lily of the Valley Aids orphans to integrate the children into the surrounding community.
- Capital funding for an old-aged village in Amaoti, Illungelo Labadala (TAFTA). The old residents in this village care for Aids orphans and in this way form a new family.
- Construction of a boarding establishment for girls at Harding Special School.
- General refurbishment of Open Air School and construction of a Media Centre.
- Capital funding for Cheshire Homes – Village for Independent Living, at Chatsworth.